Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's Been Awhile!

What can I say?  It has been awhile!  After much thought, I decided to revive this old blog.  Why?  I enjoy sharing ideas.  I always say that teachers are the best thieves.  They can steal an idea and make it work with their own students.  I read blogs...a lot!  They give me inspiration try new things and revise ideas that didn't go so well.  If I can help just one other person...well, then this blog is worth the extra time. 


Updating this blog isn't my only goal.  I also hope to put many of the things I create on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Here is my latest creation; Weekly Prep Checklist. This form has helped me stay organized as I always have the next week planned before I leave school on Friday.  No more weekends at school!  Simply use glance at this form each day for your very own to-do list.
Weekly Prep schedule